1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) checks (with appropriate ID and SSN) and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. West Jefferson Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply by phone at (800)365-8295 or online at: www.CareCredit.com.
**When using your CareCredit card you must be an authorized user listed on the account and must provide two forms of ID.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .